Monday, July 21, 2008

Trust

1) List 5 people you trust completely:
  • Niki
  • Chuck
  • Kyle
  • Samantha
  • Kelly
2) What is it about these people that makes you feel that they will make their commitment to you a priority?
They all know everything about me and they don't back stab me. I don't tell their secrets and they trust me so I think they will make their commitment to me a priority.

3) How many people do you think you trust completely? Why?
I trust 5 people completely because most people are back stabbers and liars.

4) What is it about you that shows these people that you are someone who places a high priority on being trustworthy?
I never tell any of their secrets and I make sure they dont tell mine because I tell them alot of things I dont want any one to know so it shows them that I place a high priority on being trustworthy.

5) What if you've made some mistakes and people think you can't be trusted? What can you do to prove to them that you've changed and deserve another chance?
If I made some mistakes and people thought they couldn't trust me I would apoligize and let them see that I know I did something wrong and I can keep secrets.

No comments: