Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Three Wishes

Wish #1:
You Can Go Anywhere In Time

If I could go anywhere in time I would want to go back in time when I was five. When I was five everything was fun and I always had something to do. Everything was really big to me and I didnt care about anything. Everyone was always happy and I didnt have to go to school. I also want to go back to when I was five because I dont remember anything when I was that age and I want to see how it was and what fun experiences I had.

Wish #2:
You Can Be Anybody In The World For 24 Hours.

If I could be anybody in the world for 24 hours I would be Taylor Swift because she has a really fun life. She is really nice and she can drive. She sings her songs in front of people at a concert every night and everyone likes her. She is probably the only famous person who everyone likes and who doesnt act famous. Also, Taylor Swift is really tall and I want to be really tall.

Wish #3: You Have The Power To Fix Something In The World Today.

If I could change anything in the world today I would change the prices of gas. The price of gas is really high because gas is running out but if we all looked around of oil then maybe we could find more and we could lower the price. I do not want to drive a hybrid car. I want to drive a diesal truck and it is almost impossible to do.

No comments: