Friday, July 11, 2008

Accomplishments

1) What is the definition of "accomplishment"?
Act or instance of carrying into effect; fulfillment: the accomplishments of our desires.

2) Write a paragraph about your accomplishments in life so far.
My accomplishments in life are that I passed first grade to eighth grade, I made new friends my whole life, I accomplished guitar hero on medium, and I accomplished 5 goals in soccer last year.

3) Write a paragraph about who you think is an accomplished person and why.
I think my mom is an accomplished person because she has a really good job and she loves her family. She is the boss of a insurance company and she is always happy. She told me she accomplished everything she's ever wanted out of her life.

4) Make a list of 10 things you want to accomplish in your lifetime.
1. Accomplish high school
2. Accomplish College
3. Accomplish my job
4. Accomplish good grades
5. Accomplish learning how to drive
6. Accomplish reading really big words
7. Accomplish making a pie
8. Accomplish having six kids
9. Accomplish to read better
10. Accomplish Computer Careers class

No comments: