Monday, July 21, 2008

Status

What does status mean to you?:
Status mean to me that you have suceeded your goals and you went far in life and people know you around the world.

Whose opinions matter to you most?:
My best friends and family's opinions matter to me the most.

What values does status reflect?:
The need for attention, to be famous, and personal sucess.


Can you explain why, today, a rock star has more status than a teacher or a politician?:
Today, a rockstar has more status than a teacher or a politician because rockstars sing and get known around the whole world and people want to be like them and teachers and politicians dont get known all around the world.

It is important to me to have a job with high status:
Disagree

I am willing to invest the time it takes to train for a job with high status:
Agree

It is more important to me that a job has status than that it pays well:
Disagree

I don't think I could be happy at a job that others might look down on:
Disagree

No comments: